123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Copy Setup
Steps involved in 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Copy Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Copying Documents or Photos
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 One-sided Copy
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Two-sided Copy
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Automatic Document Feeder
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Copying Documents or Photos
Step1- Load the Original Documents or Photos
- Firstly, load the document into the automatic document feeder or into the scanner glass. Basically, scanner glass is used to generate a copy of original documents or to generate two-sided copy of the document.
- Turn on your printer device and load the documents or photos into it.
- In the automatic document feeder, just place the document with the top edge going into the tray and print side face upwards. You can adjust the width just to make the document fit enough. Overall, you can load around 35 pages in the automatic document feeder.
- While in scanner glass, just place the document upside down and position it accurately in the engraved guides around the glass and then close the lid of the scanner.
Step 2: Copy the document or photo
- After loading the original document, just alter the copy settings and then copy the photo or document.
- On the control panel of the printer device, select copy icon.
- After then tap the keypad icon for selecting the input in the form of a number.
- Now, tap the settings icon and specify the desired the advanced copy settings.
- After everything is done, navigate to the copy screen.
- Finally, tap start color or start black to initiate the copying task.
- By doing this, printer will automatically prints the copied content.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 One-sided Copy
Usually, HP printers are designed with the automatic two-sided printing in order to conserve the paper to a great extent. For translating the two-sided page into the one-sided copy you need to follow certain steps. Let’s see some of the procedures for translating the documents.
- Firstly, open the document you want to print and then click the print option. After then, print dialog box appeared.
- Just select the settings option from the drop down menu and choose layout from the menu appeared.
- In that layout, tap the two-sided printing option and this will disable your two-sided printing.
- Finally, save the settings by clicking presets followed by save current presets.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Two-sided Copy
HP Printers are not capable of printing two-sided copy with the help of automatic document feeder. Instead HP recommends Scanner glass for printing a two-sided copy.
- In scanner glass, initially load the paper into the input tray.
- Lift the lid of the scanner glass and place the document upside down and close the lid.
- On the control panel, click the copy button until two-sided setting is displayed.
- In the control panel, choose left-sided arrow or right-sided arrow to select the two-sided copying option.
- Once everything is done, select start copy color or start copy black option.
- Black and white copy of the document is printed using start black option.
- While, color copy are obtained by using start copy color option.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Automatic Document Feeder
In the HP Printer, automatic document feeder will not pick the paper automatically. This issue will display an error message in the printer control panel or on the computer.
For setting up the automatic document feeder, just follow the below steps.
- Initially, check the paper condition by removing it from the ADF and reload it into the tray. Remove the paper from the input tray and arrange it as a stack of 10 sheets and test the papers for any errors or misalignments.
- Once testing is done, reload it again for testing the ADF performance.
- After then, clean the pick rollers of ADF for avoiding paper feed issues.
- Reset the printer setup by turning off the printer and also by unplugging the power cord from the socket.
- Wait for 30 seconds and again plug in the cords into the socket.
- Doing this will help ADF to pick the paper and it will print the documents without any interruption.