123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 ePrint Setup
Procedures involved in 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 ePrint Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Requirements for ePrint
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Instructions for turn on Web Services
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 How to print using HP ePrint
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 ePrint Troubleshooting
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 ePrint Setup
Get the required setup requirements
ePrint is actually the cloud-based service that allows you to print documents from anywhere just with the help of active internet connection.
Before starting up the setup procedure, check whether your printer satisfies the following requirements. If these requirements are met by the printer, then your printer 123.hp.com/setup 8710 device may not connect using ePrint service.
- Search for the HP ePrint logo or the icon in your printer control panel.
- Also, ensure whether your printer is connected to the wired or wireless network with the help of an active internet connection.
- Also, ensure whether your printer device is connected to the internet service.
- Make sure your wireless icon is on without any blinking.
Instructions for turn on Web Services
Turning on the web services in your printer device will help your printer to have a secured communication over the internet with various HP web-connected printing services.
- On the HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer control panel, tap the HP eprint icon or button. If you are not having that icon, then move to web services set up for opening the web services menu based on the model of your printer.
- Just tap enable and click ok for enabling the web services. In between, if you are prompted to update the firmware then do the following updating process.
- In case your web services show connected status then it signifies it’s already in on state.
- If your printer is not having any LCD screen, then initially update the firmware and find the printer’s network configuration details.
- On the EWS web portal, choose web services tab.
- If webpage summary is obtained, then it signifies the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer web service is already in an enabled state.
How to print using HP ePrint
HP eprint service is capable of handling print tasks just by sending documents or photos via email service. You just need an active internet connection and the email service for sending the document via eprint service.
Before starting your printing process, make sure about your email requirements.
- Type the email address of your printer device in the “to:” field.
- Also, type the subject and attach the document less than 10 MB or less as per your requirement.
- You can attach files and photos in the supported formats like .txt, .doc, PDF, HTML, .ppt, .xls, .jpg,.bmp and other.
- You can print the email attachment without printing the email itself in eprint service.
- You can print your documents from the laptop or computer via eprint service.
- You need to save the document in your computer or laptop and mail it as an attachment to the email address for enjoying the printing service.
- Also, you can enjoy printing your document or photo in android or tablet by tapping send option in the email portal.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 ePrint Troubleshooting
Unable to print multiple pages with ePrint, then this may be due to the disabling of the Advanced Printing Features, so you will have to enable the Advanced Printing Features to print multiple pages of the document. We have given you the set of simple steps to understand and follow.
- Firstly to start off with the process you will have to choose the start option.
- From the start menu, you will have to choose the control panel options.
- If you are using Windows 7 or later versions of the Operating system, then you will have to choose the Devices and Printers option from the control panel.
- If you are using the Windows XP version then you will have to choose the Printers and Faxes option from the control panel menu.
- Then you will have to right click on the ePrint-OIT option.
- From the ePrint-OIT option, you will have to choose the properties option.
- Then from the properties option, you will have to choose the Advanced tab.
- In the Advanced tab, you will have to select the Enable advanced printing features check box, and then you will have to choose the Ok option to save the changes.
- On choosing the Enable advanced printing features check box, you will be able to print multiple pages of your document with the ePrint features.