123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Fax Setup
Steps involved in 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Fax Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Send a fax from the scanner glass
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Send a fax from the automatic document feeder (ADF)
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Send a fax from the computer
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Fax a document – Telephone System
- HP Officejet Pro 8710 Fax a document – Parallel System
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Fax Setup
When your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer device is turned on for the first time, then it will result in a series of screens. If your printer is compatible with the fax setting, then the dialog box with the fax number or station number will appear. For employing the fax setup, enter the fax number by employing the printer control panel or by using the browser menu. After then, employ the settings menu for configuring your 123.hp.com/ojp8710 printer device.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Send a fax from the scanner glass
Let’s see some of the ways for sending a fax from the scanner glass.
- Initially, remove all the original documents from the ADF tray and then lift the lid of the scanner.
- Load the document with the printing side facing downwards and place it in the corners of the scanner glass.
- Now, close the lid of the scanner.
- Click fax option in the printer control panel and finally employ the number keypad for entering the fax number in the “enter number” column.
- Finally, touch the color or black button and then click the fax original from the scanner glass.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Send a fax from the automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Load the paper into the input tray by checking the condition of the original document and replace the document if any ripped or wrinkled paper exists.
- Adjust the alignment of the paper for making it even along the corners.
- Now, open the ADF tray by flipping it and slide the paper guides out as much as possible if necessary.
- Insert the papers into the ADF tray until it is detected and then fax the document.
- For faxing the document, just click fax icon on the control panel option and enter the fax number in the “enter number” column using the numeric keypad.
- Finally, select the color or black option for initiating the fax operation.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Send a fax from the computer
Sending a fax via computer is really an easy task and it requires some simple steps. Let’s see some of the requirements and steps for sending a fax from the computer.
- Initially, connect your phone line to the computer phone jack input port.
- After then, click the start menu and enter in windows fax and scan and finally click enter option.
- Now, choose new fax button and you will see a blank fax pop up on the main screen. Enter the recipient details and the fax number.
- You can also attach some documents or photos with this just like an email service.
- Once everything is done, click send option and now you can send a fax to other device via computer.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Fax a document - Telephone System
Sending a fax via telephone system is also equally simple and you can send either via android mobile or telephone system. Let’s see the ways for sending the document.
- In android mobile, search for the “fax” in the Google play store and install it by tapping the option.
- Once installation is done, open the app and enter all the recipient information and details of the fax in the obtained window.
- You can also attach the document as per your wish and click send option for sending a fax to other fax machine.
- In case of a telephone system, just connect your machine to the telephone line and establish connectivity.
- Once connection is established, you can send a fax by tapping a send icon.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Fax a document - Parallel System
Before configuring the faxing product, just connect your device to the computer and install the desired software.
- Initially, identify the type of the telephone system you are employing for sending a document based on the country/region.
- Secondly, connect the telephone cord depending on the telephone line available in your printer device.
- Now, alter the fax volume by clicking the setup button in the control panel.
- In the basic fax setup menu, choose the fax header and click ok.
- Finally, test the configuration settings and click send option for the navigation of document from one fax machine to the other.