123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Mobile Print Setup
Steps involved in 123.hp.com/setup 8710 Wireless & Mobile Print functions Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printing With Mopria Print Service (Android)
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printing With Mopria Print Service (Apple)
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Printing With a USB OTG Cable (Android)
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Mopria Print Setup
The Mopria an amazing technology to make the printing jobs simpler and easier was formed by a small group of technology companies with a motive to facilitate and ease the hassle of printing jobs from your handy smartphones and tablets. Mopria is nothing but a set of standards that will assist in enabling the printing jobs from a mobile device to printers, which can be from any of the manufacturers or brands. The Mopria was first executed to run well with the Google’s Android operating system (which can 4.4 or later versions of the OS). With Mopria customers can print from their mobile devices without connecting to a printer manually or installing any software.
You can enjoy printing your documents, photos and other files in your android mobile with the mopria print service and it’s now available in your Google app store.
Printing With Mopria Print Service (Android)
Step 1: Check the requirements
Before starting your printing process, check whether these following requirements are met by your printer device.
- The printer hardware needs to be in setup mode.
- An android OS with the 4.0 or later version.
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 printer needs to be connected with to a wireless or wired network with the help of active internet connection.
- The printer and the Android device need to be closer to the router since larger distance may weaken the signal strength.
Step 2: Install and turn on the Mopria Print Service plugin
- On your device, install the Mopria print service from the Google play store.
- Once the installation is done just select the type of the method to turn on the Mopria service on your Android device.
- Update the Mopria service if required and then tap the Mopria print service.
- Finally, tap Ok for turning on the service in your android device.
Step 3: Print with the Mopria Print Service plugin
- Now, open the documents or photos you need to print by clicking it. Once it is opened, choose print option.
- Click the down arrow to see the list of the printer and then select the name of your printer from the obtained drop-down list.
- You can also print settings, and finally tap the printing option for obtaining the documents.
Printing With Mopria Print Service (Apple)
To print with Mopria print service in your Apple devices, you will have to follow with the below set of steps. We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand and follow.
- Firstly you will have to open the Mopria app.
- In the Mopria app, you will have to choose the select printers option.
- On choosing the select printers option, you will displayed with the print settings menu or print preview displays, where you will have to choose all the available printers.
- Then from the list of printers available, you will have to choose your printer device.
- On choosing your printer device, you will be again prompted with the print settings menu or print preview displays.
- In case you do not want to make changes with the print settings, then you can select the print option so that you can send the print job.
- In case you want to make changes to the print settings, you will have to continue with the further steps.
- Now in the print settings you can choose the number of copies, page size, orientation and other print settings.
- Once all the settings are made as per your needs, then you will have to select the print option so that your print job will be send for printing.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 USB Print Setup
Printing With a USB OTG Cable (Android)
Step 1: Check the requirements
Before starting your printing process with the help of USB OTG cable, ensure whether your android device or mobile meets the following requirements.
- Initially, set the printer hardware.
- Printer need to support printing service with the help of the USB OTG cable connection.
- An android 4.0 OS or later versions are required with the USB OTG support.
- HP Printer service plugin need to be installed on your android device.
Step 2: Connect the USB OTG cable to your printer and Android device
Now, turn on your printer device and connect the USB OTG cable or line to your android device and the printer.
- If your printer is not in the on mode, just turn it on for printing your document.
- On the rear end of your printer, connect the one end of your USB cable to the USB port and other end of the USB cable need to be connected to the USB port into the OTG cable.
- Now, plug in the micro-USB connector of the OTG cable into the micro USB port of your Android device.
- Finally, HP print service plugin window appears and then tap OK option for activating the print service.
Step 3: Print from your Android device
You can print various documents, files, and photos by using the android device.
- Initially, open the document or the photo you need to print and click the menu icon followed by the print option.
- A print preview screen is obtained and in the obtained window chooses down arrow for viewing the list of printers available. Now, select USB: HP and the name of your printer model from the printer list obtained.
- Just click the settings option for altering some properties of the documents and finally click OK option.
- Now, you will get the printer documents at the receiver end.